Expatriate Owl

A politically-incorrect perspective that does not necessarily tow the party line, on various matters including but not limited to taxation, academia, government and religion.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Abramoff affair clarification

In my previous post, my comment regarding this Jack Abramoff story was, " I likely will have little to say about it (unless, of course, I come across some unique or unusual evidence, or espouse some unique or particularly atypical view on the Abramoff affair).

I may have spoken too soon. The Abramoff criminal information document mentions stuff such as tax evasion and the use of tax-exempt organizations as conduits for questionable money transfers. Which are ongoing topics of interest for me and this blog.

Expect repercussions throughout the tax-exempt organizations community!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home