Expatriate Owl

A politically-incorrect perspective that does not necessarily tow the party line, on various matters including but not limited to taxation, academia, government and religion.

Friday, October 24, 2008

The Senator's Husband

This really, really felt good!

One of the Department secretaries where I teach informed me that ex-President Clinton would be coming to campus at about 8 PM this evening, and requested that I inform my students of that fact.

I told her that my classes were more important than our Senator's husband!

The midterm exam is next week, so I reviewed for it in class. I ended my last class on the early side, and promptly departed campus, just as the traffic was beginning to build up.

Surely I'll read about it in the campus newspaper next week. Which is better than having to go and see him in person!

And I never did get around to announcing the Senator's husband's appearance on campus to my classes.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home