Expatriate Owl

A politically-incorrect perspective that does not necessarily tow the party line, on various matters including but not limited to taxation, academia, government and religion.

Sunday, June 09, 2013

Doggone Mullahs!





Even though our household currently has no pets, canine or otherwise, my wife and I do consider ourselves to be dog lovers.  At this time, our respective routines and schedules would not allow us to give pets the attention they need and deserve.

But one need not be an active cynophile to understand the significance of the ongoing efforts by the Iranian government to ban or otherwise restrict the keeping of dogs as pets.

This tells me all that I need to know about the regime in Teheran (though it cannot be said that I didn't already have a clue).

Those who abuse dogs will usually go on to abuse people.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home