Expatriate Owl

A politically-incorrect perspective that does not necessarily tow the party line, on various matters including but not limited to taxation, academia, government and religion.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

An Easy Fast to All

Tonight at sundown is Yom Kippur, the holiest day of the year.  There is much to be accomplished today in my busy schedule,  I at least take this opportunity:

A.  To wish everyone an easy fast;

B.  To forgive all who in earnest ask my forgiveness for whatever they may have done or not done during the past year; and

C.  To sincerely beseech the forgiveness of all whom I may have wronged or slighted.


I further note that tomorrow, on Yom Kippur itself, Iran's evil leader Ahmadinejad is slated to address the UN General Assembly.  The scheduling is at a time when Jews are preoccupied with Yom Kippur.  This calendar placement, I believe, is deliberate and intentional, and was done with the connivance of the Obama administration.

To our Christian (and, I am informed, a number of Sikh) friends who plan to be there to speak out in protest, I extend my greatest appreciation.  You surely will be remembered by me, and by Higher Powers as well.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home