Expatriate Owl

A politically-incorrect perspective that does not necessarily tow the party line, on various matters including but not limited to taxation, academia, government and religion.

Monday, April 14, 2014

Erev Pesach 5774




 

Still in creativity burn-out mode (but have a few ideas that need to get beyond the writer's block stage).  My wife, all the more; she has had some very, very intense professional activity during the past two months.  My son, now in Israel, has been on an emotional roller coaster for various reasons (yes, his interactions with a woman play into the mix), kind of like what I was going through when I was his age and trying to balance the educational, occupational, and social spheres of life.

 

But tonight, my wife and I will be spending some quality time together on a worthwhile venture:  The Passover Seder.  Tonight is the first night of Passover (Pesach in Hebrew).  The sun will set in just a few hours.  It will be just me and my wife tonight; possibility of two guests tomorrow night.  We are looking forward to it.  Even the smallest Pesach seder is a big event!  It makes the Jewish people who we are.  And my wife and I look forward to being reinvigorated by the experience.

 

L'Shana HaBa'a B'Yerushalayim!

 

 

Wishing all of our friends a Chag Sameach Pesach, or a Happy Easter, as the case may be.

 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home