Expatriate Owl

A politically-incorrect perspective that does not necessarily tow the party line, on various matters including but not limited to taxation, academia, government and religion.

Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Shavuot 5774





In a few hours the sun shall set, bringing on the Festival of Shavuot, the commemoration of the giving of the Torah at Mount Sinai.  I have much to do before then, but do take this opportunity to extend Shavuot greetings to all.

I will, of course, be incommunicado for the next two days, as I answer to a Higher Power than that now residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 04 June, 2014 02:12, Blogger juvat said…

    So, you'll be answering to the dog catcher? That would be next up the rung from bamster, in my book.

     
  • At 06 June, 2014 03:39, Blogger Expatriate Owl said…

    No, I mean a Much Higher Power.

    And which version of the org chart are you working with? My understanding was that the dog catcher was at least three rungs above Barack Hussein. What did the dog catcher do to deserve a demotion?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home