Expatriate Owl

A politically-incorrect perspective that does not necessarily tow the party line, on various matters including but not limited to taxation, academia, government and religion.

Friday, December 26, 2014

Belated Holiday Greetings






I have been very engaged and occupied with this, that, and the other thing (the other thing being a sore hip and knee that has significantly impaired my mobility).  I have been accompanying my wife on various chores when not attending to my own pressing issues.  This has left me too burnt out to have any profound thoughts to post.

So it is only now that I take this opportunity extend Chanukah or a Xmas greetings (as the case may be) to you, dear reader.

Starting tomorrow, another action-packed and draining week two weeks will be upon me.  And it may be even longer than two weeks.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home