Expatriate Owl

A politically-incorrect perspective that does not necessarily tow the party line, on various matters including but not limited to taxation, academia, government and religion.

Friday, May 15, 2015

Dangers at Camp




Given my upcoming move, I now need to get myself attuned to the news from Israel with (more than) slightly greater concentration than heretofore.  So, to start out the morning, I went to the Jerusalem Post website and found this article:


"Blast in Hamas training camp wounds 50, including children."



Never mind the munitions kept by the terrorists in the mosques and schools!  It has now come to the point where children are no longer safe in terrorist training camps!


Like I said, I will now need to get myself better attuned to the news from Israel.  If this is typical, I had better not wait until I arrive there.  There are some cultural adjustments that need to be made.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home